Winter Florals

 
 

Jacket - Topshop, Blouse - Urban Outfitters, Trousers - Zara, Bag - Topshop, Shoes - H&M

Hi Everyone!
First of all, I would like to welcome you to my blog. This is actually my first blog so I am still learning how to use Blogger properly. If you have any helpful tips, just leave a comment below :)

I love florals and I don't want to just wear them in summer. So when I spotted these floral trousers from Zara, I had to get them! They are perfect for the cold winter months and they brighten up any day. This is just one of the outfits I wore with them, you can literally pair them with anything. I love them so much! They were only £25 as well, which is a really good price.
I actually found the leather Topshop jacket in a charity shop...for only £10!! So far that jacket is the best item I have found in a charity shop. It did have a small rip in the sleeve lining, but that was easily fixable. I had to share this with you because I still cannot believe I found it! Charity Shopping is definitely a must! Especially since the money is going to a good cause :)

So, this is it for my first post. However there is going to be loads more to come!
Thanks for looking at my blog and if you want me to take a look at your blog, just leave the link in the comments :)

- Michaela x

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11569965/?claim=pchnzkk9pa3">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I am IN LOVE with these trousers. Nice post!
    http://www.bloglovin.com/beadodds

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look absolutely amazing, literally those trousers and bag - I NEED THEM! Love how you've styled this outfit and cannot wait for more posts from you lovely!

    Kassie - www.styledevoured.com x

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look great, following you on bloglovin, I hope you follow back
    http://noveltyeye.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bag :-)

    Julia
    http://www.stilblume.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig