Outfit of the day: Floral Bomber Jacket




Bomber Jacket - Primark
White Ripped Skinny Jeans - Zara
Black Cami - Topshop
Rucksack - F&F Tesco
Chunky Sandals & Choker - eBay

Hey Everyone!
Hope you are all well :) 

First post in a while, just not found the time to blog anything :( However I am planning to post every Sunday, as that is usually my day off. I am thinking about choosing my favourite outfit of the week and posting about it every Sunday until I have got into a routine of blogging.
I often post my outfits on my Instagram, so if you would like to see my day to day outfits, just take a look on there - michaelapunnett02

Anyway, back to this post. I am wearing a floral bomber jacket that I spotted in primark and fell in love with straight away. Even though it's still too warm to wear a jacket, I thought I could wear it as a cover up in the evenings for now. Just an excuse to buy it really. 
The jeans I found in Zara for £12 in the sale! I had been planning on buying a pair of white jeans from primark and ripping them myself but when I saw these, that plan went straight out the window. Again it's still too warm to wear jeans, but I love them too much not wear them. 

Thinking about it, I have completely skipped my summer wardrobe and gone straight into autumn/winter clothing.
I set out to buy some nice dresses and skirts, however I went home with 2 pairs of jeans, trainers, jumpers and a bomber jacket. So yeah, my summer wardrobe is going great. -.-

Hope you enjoyed this post, they will be more frequent I promise! 
Thank you for viewing my blog, feel free to leave any comments :)

Michaela xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig