Outfit of the day: Plaid Mini Skirt

Hey Everyone!
Hope you are all well!



Ribbed Top & Plaid Skirt - New Look
T-bar Shoes - Primark
Watch - Swatch
Bracelet & Charms - Pandora

This outfit is my favourite outfit so far! Totally in love with the skirt and the top!!

I have been searching for a high neck top like this since the beginning of August, I know there are many different versions and styles out at the moment, but most of them are cropped. Since I work 5 days a week and I'm not allowed to wear crop tops, I couldn't bring myself to buy them as I would want to wear them most days. So when I found this one in New Look, I was over the moon! (still am) Its the perfect length and its just so comfortable!! Perfect for work :) I am planning to buy the top in the other colours available which are cream/off white and pink/red. I'm hoping they bring out other colours as well.
I wouldn't usually go for a skirt this style because I would be conscious that it was too short. However the fabric and the print just sold it for me, its just amazing. I am a bit conscious when I sit down in the skirt as it rises up a little but it's not the end of the world. I'm sure most girls often feel the same with mini skirts. Wearing it with tights helps as well, I'm not constantly pulling the skirt down or messing with it to make it look longer (stupid I know) I just have to remember not to bend down too far...

New Look have some amazing pieces in store at the moment!! I could quite happily buy my autumn wardrobe from there. 
The skirt and top are from the 'Off The Grid' trend/collection and I will defiantly be buying more from that look, especially the 'White Grid Print Backpack' (see below)

Beautiful isn't it!?

Well that's all for my outfit post, hope you all enjoyed reading it :)
I will be posting an August Favourites either later this evening or tomorrow evening, so keep your eyes peeled! :)

Thank you so much for reading, hope you enjoyed it!

Michaela xx



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig