London Fashion Weekend

Hi all
Hope you are well :)

This post is about London Fashion Weekend, what I wore and did throughout that day.
Hope you enjoy it :)


- Oxford Street *Above* -


- In the courtyard of Somerset House *Above* - 
- What I wore *Below* - 







- The bag looks like its empty but its not! 
I brought a jumper and they gave me a huge bag!
Which made walking through crowds a tad difficult :) - 

My Outfit - 
High Neck Jumper - New Look
Tartan Mini Skirt - New Look
Grid Print Rucksack - New Look
T-Bar Shoes - Primark

Boyfriend's Outfit -
Burgundy Shirt - Topman
Skinny Jeans - Topman
Shoes - Topman
Tweed Rucksack - Harris Tweed

As you can tell from my outfit, I am loving New Look's clothing at the moment. They have some amazing pieces in and I am planning to buy as much of it as I can!
I love the mini skirts and winter pastels collections. You may recognise the skirt from a previous post and if you do, you will already no that I am totally in love with this skirt. So I thought it would be perfect for London fashion weekend. I decided to add the pale pink jumper to soften the look a bit. Plus I thought it would match the winter pastel trend with a twist with the tartan. I felt like I had just stepped out of the film 'Clueless' but I loved my outfit.

My boyfriend's outfit is basically Topman (a bit like mine with New Look) its nice to see him wearing a shirt and shoes, as he usually opts for a tee and vans. I'm not saying thats bad, I love his style, but it was nice to him dressed up :)

We went to London fashion weekend on the Sunday and because I had won the tickets from Fluer B. London, it was entry only. Which was a shame as I would have loved to have seen one of the catwalks. I was going to upgrade the tickets but it would have cost a lot and that day I was running a bit low on funds. However I plan to go to February's one and I will attend one of the catwalks. Hopefully.
The day was still really good though, brought some bargains and had a lovely day out in London with my boyfriend. Couldn't ask for anymore :)
It was a long day and I was so tired when I finally got home but it was worth it.

I am planning to make myself a coat this week as I am off for four days, so hopefully there will be a post about it later this week :)

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this post and feel free to post any links/comments below :)

Thank you for reading!

Michaela
xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig