Autumn Staple: The Blanket Cape

Hey Everyone!
Hope you are all well :)

I have finally been able to get some outfit photos! It's so difficult trying to find time recently :(
Been so busy at work and no time before or after work to get any; especially since it gets dark early now.
I am trying to sort somewhere in my room where I can take photos but I'm still in the process of doing that. Also my light is so bad in my room, it makes everything look yellow!

Anyway, this post is mainly about this beautiful blanket cape from New Look. A blanket cape is definitely a autumn must have, they are so stylish and cosy! This one from New Look is just perfect!
I decided to style it with a grey roll neck jumper, thick leggings and belt. The belt is so the cape doesn't swamp me and to show that I do have a waist under the layers.
I love the colours of this cape but if navy check isn't for you, there are many other colours and styles to suit your taste :)

I brought the roll neck last year and its so nice to see that they are back on trend this autumn! I plan to get some chunky knitted ones this year, there some nice ones in H&M at the moment.

You may recognise the rucksack from a previous post where I was planning on buying it.. well in case you hadn't guessed I brought it! I love it! It goes with almost everything and it is just amazing!





Blacket Cape, Roll Neck & Rucksack - New Look
Leggings - Topshop
Boots & Necklace - Primark

After I brought the cape, I decided to sketch a few outfits to see what I could style it with. The last sketch is what this outfit is based on. The only differences are the shoes and the colour of the roll neck. 

(Please excuse the bad quality of the photo!)

For the rest of the outfit, the leggings are from Topshop and the boots are from Primark. I really like these leggings because they are thicker than normal leggings and I don't feel conscious in them (as in being worried that they are see through). The Primark boots are lovely but a little uncomfortable but then what do you expect for £15/20. I would love to invest in some really nice leather ones but I need to save up first. 

That is all for this post, I hope you enjoyed this post and feel free to leave any links or comments below :) 

Thank you for reading!

Michaela 
xx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig