I'm back!

Hello Everyone!

Okay so as you probably realise I have neglected my blog so much and have not posted anything since October 2014! The reason for that is the last few months of 2014 were not great for me, I'm not going into details but anyway I'm back now and planning to move forward on my blog! I will be posting weekly!! 

I am planning to post at least one outfit weekly, a wishlist/style collage and a sew it Saturday post. Although the first sew it Saturday post will mostly start from next week. This is because I am currently working at Mod Dolly as an intern and this is my last week there! :( So I will not have much time to plan the sewing project or even buy the items I need. 

This is my first outfit post in a while but it definitely will not be the last!! Hope you like it!






Leather Jacket - Primark
High Neck Top - New Look
Check Trousers - Primark
Boots - Primark
Bag - Topshop

Starting with the powder blue leather jacket, I absolutely love the colour and it is perfect for adding some colour to any outfit. I love anything that is pastel coloured so when I saw this jacket in Primark I had to get it! There was a pale pink one as well but they didn't have my size, so I settled with just buying the blue one. I can't wait to style this in spring!
The monochrome check trousers and the boots are also from Primark. The trousers are a little too baggy for my liking, so I roll the hem up a couple of times. I may even stitch them in place... eventually.

The black high neck top is from New Look and I love it! It goes with everything! It is my go to top for when I'm not sure what wear. I really want to invest in more tops like this as they are so easy to style and so comfy!!

My bag is from Topshop, I find it is a little big...I keep knocking things over and maybe accidentally hit people as I walk past...but I love it anyway. Its a neutral colour so goes with most outfits and I like that it also has a shoulder strap for when my arm starts aching.

Thats all for this post, I hope you enjoyed it!
Have a lovely evening!

Michaela xx

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13499813/?claim=9zbn2fuxj9k">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Gorgeous outfit :) I love your hairstyle! Great choice x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! :) I love your blog! followed you on bloglovin :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so pleased you have started back blogging! I love your blog and really enjoy reading your posts :) Looking forward to seeing more :) I absolutely adore today's look, the blue jacket is gorgeous! Love your check trousers too! El xxx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! I'm going to make sure I keep at it from now on! haha :) thank you so much!! I love reading your posts! they are so inspiring! :) xxx

      Delete

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig