Mod Dolly - Tartan Smock

Hello Everyone!!
Hope you all had a good weekend!

Starting this week off with one of my favourite outfits so far and with the thought of turning 20 in exactly a weeks time! It's just dawned on me today that January is nearly over which means my birthday is now just a week away. Where did January go!? Usually January goes so slow and just drags! I'm sure many of you know this feeling as well!
However this year for me, January has flown by! It could be because I have been so busy this month with interning at Mod Dolly and then starting up my blog again; which would make sense because I have never been this busy in January before!
Anyone else think January has just flown by? Or is it just me?

Anyway, this is my outfit post for today!
Hope you like it!










Coat - Handmade by myself
Dress - Mod Dolly
Necklace - Primark
Shoes - New Look
Bag - Michael Kors

The tartan smock is from Mod Dolly, just another piece that I am totally in love with. I might have to create a Wish List for Mod Dolly soon as I love and need so many pieces from them at the moment!! 
I love how the smock is so easy to wear and style, you can dress it up or just dress it for everyday wear. The tartan fabric is a signature style of their's and it will always be on trend. I think everyone should invest in a wardrobe staple like this! 

My coat is actually designed and handmade by myself. I made it about two years ago now and I find that it is still on trend! I love it so much! I am thinking about making another in a similar style but with a check fabric. I just need to find the perfect check print! 

The necklace is from Primark although I did buy it a while ago now. However there are so many similar and better ones you can get from shops on Etsy or eBay. There are probably loads in the high street shops as well. 
My boots are from New Look and for me they are perfect as they are not too high and they have a cut out detail that I have been wanting for ages! I love them! 

So that is all for my outfit post today! Hope you liked it! Feel free to leave any comments/links below and I will reply as soon as I can!

Thank you for reading and have a lovely evening!!

Michaela xx
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Really love the jacket, and it was made by you even better.. looks so well made. I really need to get back into sewing, I just love to procastinate though.. hahaa. Love how you styled the outfit too x

    www.unfashionablesundays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much!! :D I do that all the time as well, I really need to get into some sort of routine for sewing haha :) xx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous outfit! So in love with your Mod Dolly dress and MK bag :) Your coat is absolutely amazing! I love it! You're so talented I wish I could do something like that! Looking forward to seeing many more creations :) El xx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so so much!! :D your comments mean a lot! hopefully there will more to come! :) haha xxx

      Delete
  3. This smock is just the cutest, love the bag too!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful and i LOVE LOVE that dress, Mod Dolly's stuff is beautiful! x

    http://heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much!! :) It really is! I just want all of it! haha :) love your blog by the way! xx

    ReplyDelete

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig