Mod Dolly - Vintage Skirt

Hey everyone!

Since I haven't had time to create my 'Sew it Saturday' project, I have decided to post about my gorgeous vintage skirt from Mod Dolly! The reason for not posting the sewing post is explained in my last post for those who would like to know why.

So here is my outfit post for today, hope you like it!!








Duster Coat - New Look
Ribbed High Neck - New Look
Skirt - Mod Dolly
Patent Loafers - Clarks
Bag - Michael Kors

Starting with the most amazing vintage skirt, it is handmade from Mod Dolly! It is part of their Retro Collection that is made out of amazing 60's fabric. As the fabric is limited, all the items are one off pieces, so no one will ever have the same item as you!! You should check it out and see the amazing one off pieces that are available!!
I decided to style the skirt with a ribbed high neck top because I wanted to carry on with the 60's theme/style like the skirt. 

The duster coat is from New Look and I chose to style it with the skirt because they match with the prints. Plus I was struggling on what outerwear to put with the outfit and this duster is the best out of the jackets and coats I tried. When I tried it on the first time with the outfit, I wasn't keen but its actually growing on me and I like the outfit a lot more now! :) 
My loafers are from Clarks and they are the comfiest shoes I have ever owned so far!! They needed wearing in at first but now they are perfect!

Make sure you look out for Monday's outfit post because I am really looking forward to it and I love the outfit!! If you follow me on Instagram you may have seen previews already as I couldn't wait to share the outfit with everyone!! 

Hope you liked this post and feel free to leave any comments below and I will get back to you as soon as I can! 

Michaela xx


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I wish I was good at sowing, would love to create something like this! Gorgeous outfit nevertheless :) x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the skirt. It's such a vibrant, different colour. x

    www.peepintokslife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I have read you blog and I love it! followed you on bloglovin! x

      Delete
  3. Loveee <3 did you get the skirt sent to you or did you buy it?

    www.fashionistachic14.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :D I brought this one and it was totally worth it! haha I love it! :D xxx

      Delete

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig