Bright outfit for a dull day!

Hello Everyone!
Hope you are well!

Today's weather was horrid but I still managed to get a few outfit photo's with thanks to my boyfriend Harry. Who kindly agreed to stand out in the rain/sleet/snow to take some photo's for me! The weather was actually all three that I mentioned, first it was rain then sleet and then it was snow.

Anyway, this is my outfit for today, hope you like it!







Coat - Handmade by myself
Blouse - H&M
Skinny Jeans - Topshop
Boots - New Look
Necklace - Primark
Head Scarf - Vintage

Since it was a dull day, I wanted to wear something bright and colourful so I decided to wear this H&M mustard blouse and a vintage paisley silk scarf. Although I decided to turn the scarf into a head band instead. I chose this scarf because I thought the mustard blouse would bring out the colours in the scarf and I also thought the scarf would look effective against my purple hair! 
My black skinny jeans are from Topshop and I love them! They are perfect because they are really skinny and I can't stand jeans that are not skinny on me. I just think skinny jeans make my legs look longer than they are and because I'm short it helps! :)
As you can probably realise, my coat is the same one from my previous post and it is handmade by myself. I chose to wear this coat with this outfit because I thought it would add some texture and it would look effective against the mustard blouse. 
My necklace is from Primark and I saw it in store the other day! If you want it, you can still buy it! :) 
For the finishing touch I went with red lipstick to really bring the colours out of my scarf and blouse!

That's it for my outfit post today! Thank you for reading and hope you enjoyed it!

Michaela xx
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Love this! OMG! You made that coat/jacket?! WOW! Loveee <3 Defo got some inspiration form this post!

    www.fashionistachic14.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! :D I'm glad you liked it! :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous outfit! I'd love to be able to pull something like this off :) x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig