Wednesday Styling & Polyvore

Hey Everyone!
Hope you are all okay :)

I am planning to post a Wednesday Styling post every week and I will create these by using the site Polyvore.

I am sure many of you will know of the site Polyvore and may use it a lot. I have just recently just got back into going on there, I used to be obsessed with the site when I was about 15/16.
For those of you who don't know of the site, it is definitely worth a look. It's a good place to create collages/sets with items of clothing, photos, art etc. Anything that inspires you really. I used to use it to express the way I felt at the time. Which admittedly they used to be a constant theme of music and silly teenage crushes at the time.

Now I use it to create outfits to see what the items would like look together, inspire my own style and create mood boards that inspire my designs. You can basically use it for anything. When I was at college, we had been set a task to create a website page. I decided to plan it on Polyvore before I actually created it. So yeah, you can use it for just about anything. I would say its a bit like Pinterest with the photos but you can actually place the images together rather than in a board. You can also shop on there, you can click on the links of the items you are using and it will take you to the site so you can purchase it.

Anyhow, if you want to check out the site just use the link below -
http://www.polyvore.com/

Below these are my sets I have created on Polyvore and this is how the Wednesday Styling post will look as of next week :)






*Most of the items I have used in the collages/sets 
above are from either Topshop or Zara*

These are just a few of my sets, if you would like to view more then just click the link below,
http://michaelapunnett.polyvore.com

What one is your favourite set? :)

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed this post!
Feel free to leave any questions or comments and I will reply to you as soon as possible!

Have a lovely day!

Michaela xx
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Ooh I like the sound of polyvore, might check it out. I love your spring fling yellow collage, looks so sunshiney which puts me in a good mood :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should check it out, it is good :) thank you! :)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous moodboards! Very inspiring! It's really hard to choose a favourite because all are so lovely but if I had too I absolutely love 'Spring Fling'. The yellow and black mix is stunning :) El xxx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! :) my favourite is the spring fling one as well :) xxx

      Delete

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig