Wednesday Styling - Dreaming of Spring

Hello Everyone!
Hope you are all well and you are having a lovely week so far!

I don't know about you but I am dreaming of warmer weather, where you don't have to wear coats, tights or boots! I cannot wait till spring! I want to wear shorts/skirts etc without having to wear thick tights and I am fed of wearing boots all the time! Although I do risk wearing flats during winter but I always regret it when my feet are cold or even worse soaked from the rain!!
The thing is that I usually love winter, I love being all warm and cosy! Not forgetting the snow! (if we ever have any that it is!) However this year I really cannot wait till spring! Which is unusual for me but here I am ranting on about winter and creating spring inspired sets on Polyvore. I can't be the only one? Right?

So here is this weeks Wednesday Styling, hope you like them!



Items are mainly from Topshop or Zara. 
If you want full product details, visit -

I would love to know which one is your favourite? 
Feel free to leave your opinion in the comments! 

That's all for todays post, thank you for reading and I hope you liked it! 

Michaela xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig