Wishlist - Topshop

Hey Everyone!
Hope you are well!

This is just a quick post tonight as I wasn't planning on posting anything however while I was shopping earlier today, I found that there is a load of items from Topshop I wanted. So I thought why not do a quick Wishlist post?


*As you probably realise, 
everything is from the Topshop website*

I don't know about you but I wasn't too keen on Topshop's new season items as they were mainly based on this years seventies trend. I'm not a fan of the seventies but everyone is entitled to their own opinions :)
While shopping earlier today, I come across some pieces in Topshop that weren't screaming 'seventies'  and I was so happy! There was so much more I liked but these are the main pieces I am aiming to buy soon!! 

Which items are your favourite from the Wishlist above? Or are there any different items that you currently love from Topshop?
Feel free to leave any comments! 

Sorry it's just a quick post tonight but make sure you look out for tomorrow's outfit post!!
Thank you for reading and hope you enjoyed it!

Michaela xx
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Omg I want those Jeans and socks desperately! Great post :)

    xx fawnchic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I love Topshop's shorts especially these :) x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig