Printed Crop Top

Hello Everyone!
Hope you are all well!

Sorry for not being able to post much over the weekend. My wifi at home has been playing up and every time I went to publish it, the wifi crashed and after trying a couple of times I gave up. I think it the wifi box has been sorted now as it seems okay, so hopefully this week I can post everything I have  planned!

This is my outfit post for today! Hope you like it!





Coat - Primark
Crop Top - Topshop
Jeans - Topshop
Boots - Primark
Hat - Primark

I cannot wait till warmer weather so I can wear this amazing crop top out without a coat! I love the print of the top and want to wear it more often but where it is still winter it is freezing!

The top is from Topshop and they have loads of similar crop tops like this and I just want them all! However I refuse to buy them yet because I probably won't wear them till the warmer weather arrives. Which is annoying because I would love to spend some of my birthday money on them but I just can't justify it yet! haha

Sorry it's a short post tonight but I have a few things I need to do and so I have had to cut my post short.

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed it anyway!

Michaela xx


SHARE:

2 comments

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig