Powder Blue Coat

Hello Everyone!
Hope you are well!

Firstly I would like to apologise that I didn't post this last night! It was my birthday yesterday and I went out and had dinner with my boyfriend. After my busy day and evening, I completely forgot to post! However I am making up for it this week by posting my Birthday post on Thursday.

So this is my outfit post and I hope you like it!








Coat - Primark
Top - New Look
Jeans - Topshop
Shoes - Primark
Hat - Primark

While I was waiting for my train to London last Wednesday, I noticed a girl walk past with this coat. I instantly fell in love with it and thought about asking her wear she had got it from. Bad luck for me though as she got onto a different train, so I didn't get the chance to ask. As soon as I sat down on my train, I searched for the coat online. I honestly thought it was from Miss Guided or another online brand. I was so disappointed when I couldn't find it and so I convinced myself that it wasn't available anymore because the girl had brought it years ago. 

The next day I was in town with family, I wasn't planning on buying anything and just wanted a little look around. We wondered into Primark, aimlessly browsing the clothing and then I saw it. The coat I saw the girl wearing. I have ran and half walked (to reverse my diginty) over to the rail and grabbed whatever size was first on the rail. I honestly couldn't believe that I had found it! I decided there and then that I was going to buy it no matter the price. Luckily my size was there and it was also in the sale for only £10!! Bonus!! I could not believe it. As you can see I brought the coat and I love it! 

I also brought the hat on the same day as the coat because I thought they would look good together. I have always thought that I didn't suit hats but I have always wanted to pull them off. As I was on a high because I found the coat, I thought why not. I can bring it back if it really doesn't suit me.
When I tried it on at home, it didn't look that bad but I knew it would take some getting used too. Both family and friends have told me that it does look nice and it does suit me but I am still getting used to it. I have worn it out a couple times but I was conscious of it. However, I wore it and I'm happy with that!

Since then I have gone out and brought a bowler hat as well, I think the bowler suits me a bit more but I think that is because its smaller than this one. Where I am still getting used to hats it helps that its a bit smaller. I might do an outfit post with it soon!

That is all for my outfit post! Thank you for reading and I hope you liked it!
Feel free to leave any comments below and I will reply as soon as I can!

Michaela xx
SHARE:

4 comments

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig