The Tartan Scarf

Hello Everyone!
Hope you all had a good week!

This week has gone so fast! It just feels like the week has flown by! I don't even remember what I did on Monday, which is quite bad really! I only remember what I have done from Wednesday onwards and that's only because I'm at Mod Dolly every Wednesday. Usually I'm not to bad with remembering but recently I have got worse! Hopefully it's just a faze as my family have started calling me Dory from Finding Nemo because of it! haha! -.-

Anyway this is my outfit post today, hope you like it!





Leather Jacket - Topshop
Crop Top - Topshop
Skinny Jeans - Zara
Scarf - Primark
Flatforms - Primark

For this outfit post I decided to create a more casual style for those days where you don't want to dress up much. Also the day these photos were taken, I was out with family taking our new dalmatian puppy for a walk and I didn't want to wear my best clothes for that, Even if she still kept going for the tassels on my scarf! I really wanted a photo with her beside me but she wouldn't sit still long enough! She just wanted to go for the camera which is also why there are not many photo's for this outfit!

I chose to wear my tartan scarf to add some colour and texture to the outfit. I love the colours of this tartan as well. I have a bigger tartan scarf but the colours are quite dark so I felt this one would brighten the outfit more. Plus I didn't want a big blanket like scarf because it was too warm and the size and thickness of this one was perfect. 

It was quite nice to wear flats for once! Usually I'm always wearing heeled boots and it was nice to get my feet a rest by wearing these slip on trainers. They are from Primark but I bought them last year, however I have seen many similar ones on ASOS and Topshop. 

Here's a couple of photo's of Ellie (Dalmatian Puppy) :)



It was very difficult to get a decent photo where she wasn't moving around much. Most of the photo's were blurred because she would just run at the camera! 

That's all for my outfit post today, I hope you liked it!
Feel free to leave any comments below and I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Michaela xx
SHARE:

4 comments

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig