Wednesday Styling - Valentines

Hello Everyone!
Hope you have had a good week so far!

I have decided to do a Valentine's themed style post today. However, I decided to go for a softer romantic style rather than lots of bright red shades. Also I didn't want to style a 'date night' outfit because I found styling that type of outfit boring. That's just me though. So for this style I wanted to include lots of pastel shades mixed with creamy natural colours.

It is also because I am dreaming of warmer weather which is why I used the seaside photos for inspiration and I thought they were cute! I really cannot wait till spring so I can style and wear more outfits like this!

Hope you like it!


For full item details you can view them here - 

Would love to know what you think! Feel free to comment below!

Hope you liked my post today, thank you for reading!

Michaela xx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig