Wednesday Styling - The Striped Top

Hello Everyone!
Hope you are well!

I'm afraid today's post is only a short one due to having major writers block and our internet is being crappy! Hopefully tomorrow's post will make up for it though!

I decided to go with a 'Parisian' sort of style/theme with this set. I have done this by using minimal colours and keeping it quite neutral. The striped crop top and bright red lipstick give the outfit the 'Parisian' style I wanted as well as the oversized fedora.

This is my Wednesday Styling set for today, hope you like it!


Items - Topshop
For full item details, visit - 

Would love to know your thoughts on this post! 
Feel free to leave any comments below and I will reply as soon as I can!

That's all for today's post, thank you for reading and I hope you liked it!

Michaela xx
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. :O you're a stylist? me TOO!!! love the style by the way xx

    I will follow you on ployvore babe <3

    http://www.bloglovin.com/people/manishaanwari2-11510825

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I will follow you back as well! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Really cute outfit and the layout is great!

    Rhea
    thegridldn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig