Wednesday Styling & Update

Hello Everyone!
Hope your having a good week so far!

Before I start with this weeks style, I have a question to ask and a social media update.

Firstly, who would be interested in a blog sale? 

I have loads of clothing and accessories that I want and need to get rid of, most of them have only been worn once! I have tried eBay and apps like Depop; I have even set up an account on Instagram. Unfortunately, none have been very successful and not many people viewed the items no matter how much I shared/posted them.
I have been thinking about doing this for a while but I would like a rough estimate of how many people would actually be interested. Which is why I have mentioned it within this post. If there is a good amount people interested I will post some items tomorrow. Most items will be £10 and under but I do have some evening dresses that will be a bit higher than £10.

Please comment below or let me know via Twitter, Instagram or Facebook if you would be interested!  I really need these items gone as soon as possible!
Twitter - @michaelapunnett
Instagram - @michaelapunnett02

Social Media Update - 

If you haven't seen already, my blog now has a Facebook page where you can keep up to date with all my latest posts and news! Feel free to take a look and like the page! :)
https://www.facebook.com/delicateroseblog

Wednesday Styling - 


Item details - 

I am seriously in love with this paisley top from Topshop! The colours and the print are just amazing! I love it all! 

Another reason why I like this set so much is because of the quotes I have used within the set. I think they are true and mean something to me. 
The first is - 'Creativity takes Courage' 
I love this quote because I feel it is true and I generally think that creativity does take courage. You create something because you like it and it means something to you but not everyone will see it the way you do. I think that takes courage because you will get those who disagree but you have to look past them and not let their comments affect your confidence. 

The second is - 'It takes nothing to join the crowd. It takes everything to stand alone' 
Now this I think is very true. The quote explains itself and everyone who reads it will have their own meaning for it; which is what I love about this quote!

A bit of a long post today but I had a lot I wanted to include so I hope it wasn't boring for you!
I would love to know what you think of the outfit so feel free to comment below!

As I have mentioned above, please let me know if you are interested in me having a blog sale, it would really help me out by getting rid of all my unwanted items and it will give you some great bargains! 
Please let me know on any of the social platforms that I have mentioned above or you can email - mlpunnett@gmail.com if you prefer. 

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you liked it!

Michaela xx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I have the same issue with depop! I only have about 2 followers, and nobody seems interested (frustrating!) haha

    I don't know much about blog sales, but I hope someone else will be able to suggest something :) love your style by the way! I've had my eye on this top for ages x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it really is! haha :)
      I hope so! might post a couple of items and see how it goes aha
      thank you so much! me too! :)
      xx

      Delete

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig