A Day Out in the Sun

Hello Everyone!
Hope you are all well!

For today's post I have decided to write about a day out down the coast where I live. It was a really nice day and I thought it would be nice to show you some snippets from the day.
I was out with my family and my boyfriend, taking our dalmatian Ellie for a walk. We started off by walking along the beach in Sandgate and then headed towards Folkestone Harbour.

Folkestone Beach -

Love the pastel coloured beach huts!! 

Think I will use this location for a future outfit shoot! :)




Ellie is not impressed that I am taking photo's of her

Before we went along the harbour, we decided to have a little walk along the Leas Cliff for a change of scenery. There were some patches of flowers that had just started to bloom which means Spring is near!! 

The Leas Cliff -





Our walk came to an end when we reached the harbour as poor Ellie was tired, I was glad though because it was quite a long walk for us as well! We decided to walk up the Old High Street towards town so we could start heading home.

Folkestone Harbour -




That's all for today's post, it's a bit different to my usual posts but I hope you liked it anyway!
Thank you for reading and let me know what you think! 

Michaela xx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig