Casual Friday

Hello Everyone!
Hope you all have had a good week!

I am so glad it's the weekend now because that means that I only have to wait one more day till I visit the Alexander McQueen exhibition at the V&A! Yay! I have had my ticket booked for almost a year now and the day has finally arrived! So excited!! It is my all time favourite collection as well, Savage Beauty!!
For all you McQueen fans, I will be posting about it next week so make sure you look out for it!!
I will be posting lots of photo's throughout the day on Instagram as well! If you want to see what I am up to follow me - @michaelapunnett02 :) Leave yours below as well!

Anyway, I have chosen to post a casual outfit today, hope you like it!








Coat - Primark
Top - Primark
Jeans - Topshop
Boots- Primark
Hat - Primark

My casual outfit's usually consist of a pair of ultra skinny jeans and a top/blouse. Even though this outfit is quite basic I still like it and it is perfect for those days you just want to be comfy.

My jeans are from Topshop and I love them! They just fit so well and they are so comfy! They are the 'Leigh' style but I also really like the high waisted 'Jamie' styles. I wish I could own more of their jeans but they are so expensive. :'(

The top is from Primark and it is a knit high neck top with a zip at the back of the neck. The fabric is ridiculously cosy and soft! The coat, hat and boots are all from Primark as well. The boots are just amazing! They go with almost everything and give me a bit of height without wearing heels! I love them!

Also because it is Red Nose Day I thought I would share this with you!

Don't forget to show your support! :D

That's all for today's post, I hope you liked it!
Thank you for reading and enjoy your evening!

Michaela xx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig