Just a little windswept

Hello Everyone!
Hope you are well!

Just to pre-warn you all that when we was out taking these outfit photo's, it was ridiculously windy which made it very difficult getting a good photo. So in most of the photo's bits of my hair were flying everywhere and my eyes were closed as they were watering from the wind!
These are the better ones out of the load of photo's that was taken. I have included a funny one, where my hair just blew into my face and it was taken at the right moment. I hope you enjoy these windswept photo's and like my outfit!





Lovely photo isn't it! ;)






Top - Primark
Skirt - New Look
Boots - Primark
Coat - Primark
Bag - Primark

As you can see from the photo's, I'm just a little windswept!
I originally planned to wear my hair down as it had curled nicely earlier in the day. However as soon as I stepped out of the car, my hair just flew everywhere! There was no way to keep it down and look nice at the same time, so I sat back in the car and roughly plaited it.
It was really difficult to get a good photo where my hair was in place and looked presentable, like I mentioned above most of the photo's pieces of hair was just flying about!

Anyway, my tartan skirt is from New Look and you might recognise it from previous posts. I still love this skirt and I plan to style it for spring as well!
My high neck top is from Primark and it is amazing! So soft and it goes with everything! I also brought another in a grey marl colour which also goes with everything. At £6 each they are a brilliant buy!
The chunky boots are also from Primark and again are such a good buy! I was planning on ordering some online from eBay which were more expensive. These are exactly the same ones and were cheaper; which was a bonus! They are so comfy and give me a bit of height without having huge heels on! I plan to buy more boots/shoes like these because I don't always want to wear heels and this style is perfect for everyday wear.

Have any of you had this problem with the wind when taking photo's before? or is it just me? XD

That's all for this post! Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed it!
Have a nice evening!

Michaela xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig