Mod Dolly for ASOS

Hello Everyone!
Hope you are all well!

Today's post is all about Mod Dolly's new Summer 15 Collection for ASOS!!
I decided to write a little post about my three favourite pieces from Mod Dolly's summer collection. The collection is full of floral and cute delicate insect prints! I love all their pieces but I dwindled them down to my top three.
You can see the whole collection here - Mod Dolly for ASOS

Here are my favourite three pieces that I would love for Spring/Summer!




I am in love with the beautiful butterfly print! It's so delicate and feminine! The print also comes in a mid length skirt and collared blouse which are both so pretty! The dress is perfect for the sunny days out and about with friends/family. You could also style it for an evening dinner or a special occasion!

The print on the botanical drop waist dress is just amazing! It's so detailed! I love it! As you know I love floral prints and I would love to add this to my wardrobe!! I have a wedding to attend in May and I might just have to snap this dress up to wear! Perfect excuse! :)

The dragonfly top and shorts set is perfect for a day out in the sun! I can see myself wearing this set when I'm on a day out with my family or my boyfriend. It's easy to wear and stylish at the same time! It's Perfect! 

I love the whole collection but these are my three favourites! I can't decide which outfit is my number one favourite but it's out of the butterfly print pieces or the botanical print drop waist dress. Can I just have both? haha :) 

Make sure you check out the collection! I'm sure there will be something you like! :)
Let me know what one is your favourite!! I would love to know!

Thank you for reading and hope you enjoyed it!
Have a nice evening!

Michaela xx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig