Planning for Ireland

Hello Everyone!
Hope you all had a good week!

Sorry for not being active over the past couple of days, I have been so busy trying to sort things out for Ireland next Tuesday, So my mind hasn't been focused on blogging. 
Although I have planned, written and scheduled posts for the whole of next week while I'm away! 

I haven't been on a plane since I was six years old, so it's been fourteen years! I'm a little nervous but I'm more excited than anything. I really hope I get to by the window as I want to see the view when you take off and when you are in the air. I am getting frustrated with the limitations with luggage though! I am flying with Ryan Air and their luggage sizes are so small! How do they expect me to fit all my clothes in a small suitcase! I know I will only be away for a couple of days but I have no idea on what to take, let alone on how I am going to fit it all in! 
Anyone have any suggestions on how to pack efficiently? haha :) 

Also any Irish bloggers or bloggers who have been to Ireland recommend anyway to visit? 
I will be staying in Attrouty, Letterfrack which is near Clifden, so if there is anywhere you think I should check out, feel free to leave it in the comments! I would love any suggestions!



Really sorry that this is a small post! I still have lots of things to sort out but make sure you look out for tomorrow's post! 

Thank you for reading and hope you liked it anyway!
Feel free to leave any tips/suggestions for packing or flying, I would really appreciate it! :)

Michaela xx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig