Romwe Wishlist

Hello Everyone!
Hope you all have had a good week!

I have recently found a new online shop that I have fallen in love with. It's called Romwe, most of you probably already know of it. They sell lots of on trend items and some pieces I haven't seen anywhere else! Plus the prices are so cheap!
I have seen so many items I love and want already so I decided to create a wishlist to show you all what I am after at the moment.


Dress -
I have fallen in love with this dress! The embroidery, the style and the collar are just too cute! For a while now I have been looking for something that had detailed embroidery on and this dress is perfect. It's cheap as well! If I could afford it, I would buy it straight away!

Skirt - 
I think this skirt is so cute! The floral print is lovely and I think it would look really nice with the lace collar blouse that I have included in the wishlist. You could even pair the skirt with a high neck crop top for a summery look.

Blouse - 
This blouse is so pretty, the lace detail is just perfect! I have been looking for blouses with a cute detailed collar and this is exactly what I am looking for! It will add a really nice effect over the top of a cute jumper or even just on its own!

Jumper - 
The main reason I like this jumper is because of the lace frill around the neckline and cuffs. I have not seen anything like this before and I think it is a really cute detail. It adds a feminine touch to any outfit as well as the pale pink colour. It also comes in a light grey colour which looks just as nice!

Playsuit - 
Denim dungarees. I know they are basic and most shops and online shops have them but I have not seen them this cheap before! Last year I searched everywhere for a pair but I could not afford the prices of Topshop, etc. So I went without and settled for a pair of denim shorts that I had made myself. I would love these in my wardrobe, they would be so easy to wear during summer and since I didn't have any last year, they are a good buy for me! 

There was so many more pieces that I loved on Romwe but I only chose to show you a few pieces otherwise it would be just one long list! 
Do you have any pieces you are after from Romwe? Let me know! 

This is it for today's post! Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed it!
Have a nice evening!

Michaela xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig