The Floral Skirt

Hello Everyone!
Hope you are well!

Recently, I have decided to post at least five days a week from now on because I really want to blog full time and push my blog further. I am going to do some research into blog layouts and how to adapt it to how I want it to look. So over the next few weeks, I will be updating and changing the layout around a bit and just experimenting with different layouts and themes. If any of you have any tips or links that you think might help, feel free to leave them below! They will be much appreciated! :)

Anyway, I have lot's planned for my blog this week! I'm so excited to show you all! Over the weekend, I may have taken way too many photo's which is going to make choosing my favourite ones difficult.
It was bad enough for this post, I couldn't decide on which ones I wanted and so I chose to use twelve photo's!

Hope you like them!













Leather Jacket - Topshop
Top - Primark
Skirt - Primark
Boots - New Look
Bag - Topshop
Hat - Primark

This is my favourite outfit so far! I just love everything to do with this outfit! 
The skirt is from Primark and I brought it for only £3!! It's such a bargain! Although I must admit I did debate buying it because of money at the moment but it was only £3. So I thought why not, it was pretty and it was really cheap! 
You may recognise my top from previous posts, it's from Primark and I love it! It goes with everything and the high neck adds a bit of detail. I'm getting used to wearing hats now! I even wore my hair up with a hat for this post, I love them! I'm so glad that I took the plunge and brought one!
The leather jacket and the red bag are from Topshop, the leather jacket goes with everything and the red bag adds a pop of colour to any outfit! Plus it's nice size for when you don't want to take a big bag around with you. 

That's all for this post! Thank you for reading and I hope you liked it!
Feel free to leave any comments below and I will reply as soon as I can!

Michaela xx

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Wow wee £3 for that skirt is amazing!! It looks way more expensive and I love how you paired it with your bag for a pop of colour :) I really wish I could blog more as well but I am just not organised enough haha

    Maydoll

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! :) when I first started blogging I was so unorganised! It's only recently that I am really trying to organise myself! haha :) love your blog by the way! followed you on bloglovin :) xx

      Delete
  2. Such a beautiful outfit! I'm in love with your Primark skirt, it's gorgeous! The floral print is so pretty :) I love the midi length too! Perfect styling :) El xxxx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much!! :D it really means a lot!! :) xxxx

      Delete

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig