The Floral Trousers

Hello Everyone!
Hope you are all well!

For today's post I have decided to show you one of my favourite outfits. It is my go to outfit when I have no idea what to wear! I don't know why I haven't shown you sooner! I seriously love this outfit! It's an easy, simple outfit with some amazing floral print trousers to jazz it up!

Hope you like it! :)






Leather Jacket - Topshop
Top - New Look
Trousers - Zara
Loafers - Clarks 

Starting with the floral trousers. They are from Zara and they are my favourite pair of trousers that I own! I brought them a couple of years ago and I still love them! This is my go to outfit for when I have no idea on what to wear. They can be dressed up for smart occasions, I have actually worn them to a job interview before! They can also be dressed for everyday wear, like this outfit. They are getting a tiny bit small now but as long as they fit and do up, I will wear them! Even if I have to lose a bit of weight! ;) 

My leather jacket is from Topshop but as you probably know already, you can get a jacket like this anywhere now. This one is getting a bit old and battered now because I keep wearing it but I can't really pay out for another one at the moment. As long as this one is in one piece, it's fine! haha :)

The black top is from New Look and it is so comfy! You might recognise it from previous posts or the other ones I own in different colours. For £8 they are definitely worth buying because they just go with anything and they are so versatile! 
My loafers are from Clarks and they are so comfy!! I love them and they go with everything! As they are real leather they did need wearing in before they become comfy but it was so worth all those plasters! 

Don't forget to look out for next weeks posts as they will be all about my trip to Ireland I went on this week! It's weird to to think that this post is out and I am still on the plane home! haha! The joys of scheduling posts! :)

Hope you liked my outfit today!
Feel free to leave any comments below and I will reply as soon as I can!
Thank you for reading and have a nice evening!

Michaela xx
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I adore your taste in fashion! :) oh and I hope you had a nice time here in Ireland :) x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! your comment means a lot! :) it was lovely thank you!! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Love these trousers. Need to start wearing more casual trousers in the summer, just never sure if I can pull them off x

    peepintokslife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! I'm sure you will be able too! :) xx

      Delete
  3. You look pretty with that flowery trousers,
    and your hair is so lovely with a braid :)

    xx
    Amira
    www.amirahayupratiwi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit, the trousers are perfect!
    x

    ReplyDelete

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig