The Skirt Obsession

Hello Everyone!
Hope you are all having a good weekend so far!

For today's post I have decided to show you my latest obsession and that is the 70's style skirt. I know I have previously said that I wasn't keen on the 70's trend but honestly it has really grown on me! I still wouldn't go for flares as it's not my style but everything else I am slowly falling for! Especially the skirts! Ever since I saw the ASOS Button Down Denim skirt (which I am still after) I have been lusting over many more similar skirts and most recently suede ones! I love them!

Many of you probably would have seen Topshop's new denim campaign, if not there will be photo's below. Since I saw the campaign, my obsession for these skirts really hit the roof! I can honestly say that I have never wanted any clothing so much before! Well not to the point of desperately searching online and in stores for cheaper, similar styles. I have seen so many other bloggers style them so well and it just makes it worse! haha!

A couple of photo's from Topshop's campaign!



Totally in love with both outfits!!

I love everything in these photo's and I really need both of these outfits in my wardrobe!!

Here are the four skirts from Topshop that I am after -


You can find them all on Topshop.com

I really need all four of these skirts in my wardrobe! My favourites are the two top skirts, I would love to style them for spring! However for now I can only dream! haha 

What skirt is your favourite? Let me know in the comments!

That's all for tonights post, thank you for reading and I hope you liked it!
Have a nice evening!

Michaela xx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig