Vintage Paisley Scarf

Hello Everyone!
Hope you all had a lovely weekend!

Over the weekend I visited the Alexander McQueen exhibition at the V&A and it was just amazing! Nearly a year waiting for it and it was definitely worth it! If you are thinking about going, I really recommend that you do! You won't be disappointed! I will go into more detail tomorrow as there will be a post about my day and the exhibition!

Anyway, this my outfit for today, hope you like it!
Had some trouble with the wind again with these photo's!







Top - Primark
Skirt - Topshop
Silk Scarf - Vintage
Shoes - Clarks

This black jersey skirt from Topshop is one of the best buys I have made. You can style it with everything! It is perfect for those days were you don't know what to wear, you can just chuck a blouse or slogan tee with it and your good to go! I have had this skirt for a couple of years now but you can still buy them everywhere. 
The top is from Primark and it is my favourite top at the moment, it goes with everything and it is so soft! 

My scarf is vintage and the best place to get similar ones is in charity shops. Honestly, just search in the scarf boxes and you will find at least one silk scarf. I love rummaging through the boxes because you never know what kind of pattern you might find. My favourite ones are paisley prints because of the detailed pattern and the colours. Alternatively, you can find them online or buy them from the high street but you probably won't get them as cheap as you would in a charity shop. 

That's all for today's post, I know it's a bit of a short one but tomorrow's one will be quite long! 
Make sure you look out for it! 

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed it!
Feel free to leave any comments and I will reply as soon as possible!

Michaela xx



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig