Wednesday Styling - Pretty Pastel's

Hello Everyone! 
Hope you have had a good week so far!

I just wish it would be warm already! Fed up with this bitter cold weather. I can't wait for warmer weather and not have to worry about wearing a coat! Even though the sun was shining today in London, when the wind blew it was so cold. I was wearing a leather jacket which doesn't help but it's practically spring, so you would think that it would fine to wear thinner jackets. However, this is Britain after all so I shouldn't be surprised! haha :)

I should get used to being cold though as I'm off to Ireland next Tuesday to visit family. I will be staying in Attrouty, Letterfrack which is near Clifden. I will be on the West coast of Ireland and will have the Atlantic winds blowing over us. As much as I want to take skirts and dresses, I think it would be sensible to take jeans and jumpers instead! I will be writing a post about what I am taking next Monday, so make sure you look out for it!

Anyway this is this weeks style and I hope you like it!


You can view all items here -

After creating this set I have decided that I need these pastel pink jeans from Topshop! High waisted, super skinny and they are pale pink! They are perfect for me! 
I have fallen in love with this mint green bag as well! I just love pastel colours :)

Sorry for not posting last night but the post I was writing took much longer than I thought and so I decided that I will post it on Thursday so I didn't rush it. Make sure you look out for it! :)

That's all for this post, sorry its a short one but I got home later than I thought tonight! 
Hope you liked it anyway and feel free to leave any comments below! 

Michaela xx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig