Wednesday Styling - Throw Back

Hello Everyone!
Hope you have had a good week so far!

This week I have decided to include two styles because I couldn't decide which one I wanted to post, so I thought why not post both? One is a post that I created a while back so the layout is different to what I do now.

The first outfit is based off a previous outfit that I have worn and blogged about, you might recognise a few of the items.
You can find the product information here -

The second outfit is actually a style that I created ages ago but I still love the dress! Plus it is Paris themed and I am really excited for Disneyland in June, so I thought why not? :)

You can find the product information here -

Next week's style is going to be all about Spring! So lots of florals and pretty colours! I have decided that this will be the last winter/transitional style that I am going to create for now, as I want to concentrate on Spring/Summer styles! 

Sorry this post is short one but look out for tomorrow's post! It is all about the brand Romwe!
Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed it! Feel free to leave any comments below and I will get back to you as soon as I can! 

Michaela xx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig