What I'm Taking to Ireland

Hello Everyone!
Hope you all had a good start to the week!

Today I have been so busy sorting and packing for Ireland tomorrow! I may have left packing to the last minute but surprisingly it didn't take long at all! I think I started packing at about 9ish and I was done by 11, which isn't bad for me! haha :)

I am slightly annoyed at the luggage limits though. I am flying with RyanAir and the limits are x1 Cabin bag - 55cm x 40cm x 20cm and x1 small handbag - 35cm x 20cm x 20cm. The cabin bag is fine, I managed to fit everything in the suitcase with a few cm's to spare but the small handbag. Ugh. It's so small! I don't own a bag that fits those measurements! The smallest bag I have is a mini pink satchel that is also a few cm's outside the limit but it will have to do. I will have to squash it and squeeze it to make it fit the measurements! I also decided to pack a tote bag in my suitcase so I actually have a decent size bag for when I am out there. I just can't believe how small the measurements are! I understand that they have rules & regulations and that there might not be loads of space on the plane but a normal sized bag will still fit under the seats!

Has anyone had this trouble before? Or is it just me? haha

Since I'm all done with my little rant now, I thought I would share a few things that I am taking with me.



I am so impressed with this Nivea travel set! I brought it in Primark for only £5 and you get wipes, deodorant, shower cream, hand cream and a lip balm! (all mini versions of course) They were all under the 100ml limit for liquids as well which is a big bonus! 

I had to pour shampoo and conditioner into those clear 100ml bottles as well, I made a bit of a mess when pouring it in but I managed! haha :) Also had to dwindle down on make up, so I chose - Pressed powder, Under eye concealer, Blemish stick, Dior mascara, Rimmel eyeliner and a Black eye pencil. I decided not to take any foundation because I don't use it often and I can live without it for a couple of days. 


I actually managed to get four outfits in the suitcase! That's good packing for me! haha :)
I decided to only take one skirt because I can imagine it being quite windy and cold where I am staying so I wanted to play it safe with jeans/trousers and lots of long sleeved/thick tops! I have also chosen to take a pair of boots with me because I am staying in the mountains and it can get quite muddy, so I am sticking with flats this time!

That's all for tonight's post I'm afraid!
Thank you for reading and I hope you liked it!
Feel free to leave any comments below and I will reply as soon as I can!

Have a lovely evening!

Michaela xx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig