Blog Sale!

Hello Everyone!
Hope you have had a good week!

I have finally got round to posting my blog sale! I'm having a huge wardrobe clear out so that means I have so many clothes and accessories that I need to get rid of! Most items have never been worn and some even have the tags on still! I have only uploaded 8 to see if they sell, if they do I will be uploading more.

All items will be sent 2nd Class (£2.80) and will be dispatched within two days of cleared payment. All payments will be made through PayPal as that is the easiest and safest way to transfer money.

If you are interested in any of these items or have any questions, please email - mlpunnett@gmail.com :)



H&M Midi Skirt
Size 8
Never Worn & Excellent Condition 
£10


New Look Grid Jumper
Size 8
Worn Once & Excellent Condition
£8


Topshop Polka Dot Blouse
Size 12 
*but will fit sizes 6 - 12*
Hardly Worn & Great Condition
£5


F&F Pink Skirt
Size 6
Never Worn & Excellent Condition
£5


H&M Orange Vest Top
Size 8
Never Worn & Excellent Condition
£5


Teal New Look Scallop Top
Size 10
Hardly Worn & Great Condition
£8


Rust Orange Topshop Top
Size 8 
Hardly Worn & Great Condition
£8


Navy Prom/Evening Dress
Size Small (8/10)
Chiffon dress with flowers and ribbon
Never Worn & Still has tags! 
£15

Remember to contact me if you are interested in any of the items! :)

Michaela xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig