Camel & Faux Leather

Hello Everyone!
Hope you are all well!

As you know it's Good Friday today so hope you all have a lovely weekend! :)

For today's post I have decided to do an outfit post about an old favourite of mine. This two tone camel and faux leather biker jacket from Zara. I recently pulled the jacket out of the wardrobe and I forgot how much I liked wearing it! I love the contrast of the camel colour with the faux leather sleeves. The sleeves also have detailed stitching in a ZigZag type pattern, which I think is a really nice detail. I did buy it over a year ago now so I doubt you'll be able to get it still unless you are lucky enough to find it on eBay of something. :)

This is how I styled my jacket, I hope you like it!









Jacket - Zara
Top - Topshop
Jeans - Topshop
Boots - Primark
Hat - Primark

I decided to style the jacket with a striped baggy top from Topshop. I thought the blue stripes will go well with the colours of the jacket and add a touch of colour to the outfit. I wanted to go for an edgy look to match the jacket so I chose to wear these ripped jeans from Topshop. They fit me perfectly and I love the ripped detail. The hole was smaller but because I have worn them so much, the holes have stretched but they don't look too bad.

My boots are from Primark and you may recognise them from previous posts, I do wear them a lot. They are so comfy and they go with almost everything! The hat is also from Primark and I still love wearing it! haha :)

Hope you enjoyed today's post! Thank you for reading and feel free to leave any comments below!
I will get back to you as soon as I can! :)

Have a nice evening!

Michaela xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig