Current Obsession - Pinterest

Hello Everyone!
Hope you all had a good day!

For today's post I have decided to write about my current obsession and that is Pinterest. I have had Pinterest since 2011 and used it mainly for college. However, I have started using it for a lot more and it has become so addictive!
It is a really good place to gather research, inspiration and ideas. This really helped during college and I plan to carry on using it through out University and probably the rest of my life! haha :) I love it!

If you want to take a look at my boards/profile, search Michaela Punnett or you can click here.


I have recently gone through and sorted all my boards out and deleting the ones that I no longer needed or wanted so I can start afresh. I have kept a couple of boards from college as I still find them inspiring and I like the photos! 

I mainly use Pinterest for personal use at the moment but I am looking to use it for my blog as well. I have a board called Personal Style, which has all my outfit posts in and linked up to my blog. I am also thinking about creating a board purely for my posts as I think it will help my blog a bit. If any of you have ideas or tips on how to start using my Pinterest to help with my blog, please leave them below! It would really help me out! :) 

Here a some of my favourite pins at the moment - 


Loving lilac colour hair at the moment!! I have wanted this hair colour for ages and I finally have the guts to do it. I will be stripping my hair within the next couple of weeks and then I will dye it lilac! I will keep you updated on the blog with the progress, including before and after shots! :) 

I have lots of DIY pins that I am wanting to do over the summer, including a flower crown DIY! The crown would go lovely with lilac hair ;) If you want to see the tutorial, you can find the pin in my DIY Fashion board. 

As I mentioned above where I used Pinterest for college, I have some boards that are full of inspiration for DIY projects, sewing and illustration. I really want to practice my drawing skills before I go to uni in September, so these boards will really help. If your currently in education and studying a creative subject or just love being creative, feel free to take a look. I hope they inspire you as much as they do me! :)

Remember to leave your Pinterest names/links below so I can take a look at yours! :)

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed the post! Let me know what you think about Pinterest and if you have any tips! I will reply as soon as I can! :)

Have a nice evening!

Michaela xx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I seriously love Pinterest too! I'll follow you on there if I don't already :)

    http://fashionistachic14.blogspot.co.uk/
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/fashionistachic14-12984939
    https://instagram.com/isobelceline/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you do so I will try and find you tonight! :) x

      Delete

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig