Denim A-Line Skirt

Hello Everyone!
Hope you all had a good start to the week!

Firstly sorry for not posting over the weekend, I left my charger at my boyfriend's house and my mac has been dead the whole time. But I have it back now and I can blog again! :)
Since I couldn't post on Saturday, my Liebster Award post will be up tomorrow instead!! Make sure you look out for it! It's my first award and you get to read some random facts about me! :)

Anyway for today's outfit post I have decided to show you how I have styled my favourite skirt! Of course it is the button down denim skirt from Topshop!!
Here is how I styled it, I hope you like it!!













Leather Jacket - Topshop
Top - New Look
Denim Skirt - Topshop
Bag - Topshop
Hat - Primark

Please ignore my milk white legs!! They are in desperate need of a tan! haha :) I don't use self tan as I don't think it suits me, so natural tan it is. It's just annoying that it takes so long! haha

The denim skirt is from Topshop and I seriously love it!! If I could wear it everyday, I would. It is perfect for the 70's & denim trend this season. I am thinking about doing a 'Five Ways to Wear' post about this skirt because I loved styling this outfit. I love how you can wear almost anything with this skirt and it will instantly update your style.

My striped top is from New Look. I brought it a while ago but I love it still. It is so easy to wear and so comfy! I loved this style of top so much that I had to buy the black, cream and pink version of this top as well. I have seen a grey version in store recently and I may have to snap up that one as well!

You might recognise my red bag from previous posts, it is from Topshop and I have been using a lot recently. It may look small but you can fit so much in in! There are also zips on either side that allow the bag to open up more if you need more room.

My hat is from Primark and it was only £8! However I find it is very flimsy, maybe it's meant to be like that but I'm not keen as it just folds down onto my face. I am looking to get one that is a slightly thicker fabric so it is a bit more stable but I'm not sure where to look. Do any of you have any suggestions?

That's all for tonight's post, I hope you liked it!
Thank you so much for reading and feel free to leave any comments below and I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Have a nice evening!

Michaela xx
SHARE:

1 comment

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig