Denim & Paisley

Hello Everyone!
Hope you all had a good start to the week!

These photo's were taken in Notting Hill, London and I just love them! The area was so pretty and I would love to have more outfit photo's from London! I try to have a bit of variety of backgrounds for my outfits but it's getting harder to find area's that I have not used before, especially around where I live. So it is nice to finally have a different background on the blog for once! 
Although now I have had photo's taken in London, I want more in London! There are so many nice places that would be perfect backgrounds!















Leather Jacket - Topshop
Blouse - Lily Lulu Fashion
Denim Skirt - Topshop
Loafers - Clarks 

You may recognise this outfit from my Outfit Layout's post. I really liked the paisley blouse and denim skirt together so I decided to do an outfit post on them. Originally I styled them with my nude peep toe heels however since I was going to London on the day I was going to wear the outfit, I gave the heels a miss. I might re-style the outfit with the peep toe heels and a floppy hat but I haven't decided yet.

As you know I love my denim skirt, so styling it with this paisley blouse was an obvious choice for me. The blouse adds loads of colour and detail to the outfit, plus I think this outfit qualifies for the 70's trend with the paisley print and denim. Just wish I had my floppy hat to complete the look! 

I chose the leather jacket and patent loafers for comfort more than anything because I knew I would be walking a lot that day. Since the weather couldn't make up it's mind, I thought the leather jacket would be the best choice. Light and easy to carry if I get too hot but keeps me dry and warm if the weather decided to turn. Perfect! I think they actually go with the outfit quite well and finishes the outfit off. 

That's it for my outfit post today, hope you liked it! 
Thank you so much for reading and feel free to leave any comments and I will get back to you as soon as I can! :)

Have a nice evening!

Michaela xx
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. The Skirt is super cute.
    http://www.followthebreadcrumbs.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely outfit all styled perfectly! Really love your skirt xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect 70's inspired look :) I'm in love with your paisley blouse it's so pretty and your denim skirt is absolutely gorgeous! Beautiful outfit! El xx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous shots! Going to visit London for my 18th! <3 Any places you could recommend for me?x

    http://fashionistachic14.blogspot.co.uk/
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/fashionistachic14-12984939
    https://instagram.com/isobelceline/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) You should definitely visit Camden Market, lots of vintage stalls and lots of cute things! There is also Borough Market if you prefer the food stalls :) Hope you have a lovely time! x

      Delete

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig