Goodbye April!

Hello Everyone!
Hope you all had a good day!

Is it just me or has April just flown by?! I feel like I need another week still, I can't believe it's the 1st of May tomorrow!
Although, I am glad April is over now because I'm hoping the weather will warm up a bit, plus this month is going to be busy for me! Birthdays, a wedding to go too and I have lots of idea's that I want to pursue. I’m going to try and be super organized this month so I have the time and the things that I need to create my ideas. 
Also I have big plans for my blog, so expect some changes to my blog this month! So excited!
Have you got anything planned for May? 

For todays post I have decided to round up my favourite outfits from this month. I have narrowed them down to my favourite four. These outfits have been my go to outfits this month, especially the denim skirt and paisley blouse. Annoyingly the weather towards the end of the month hasn’t been that great, so I haven’t been able to style many spring/summer outfits. I’m hoping that May will be warmer so I can start styling shorts and more skirts/dresses without wearing tights!  

These are my favourite outfits, I hope you like them!

I have linked the outfit posts in the titles if you want to take a look! :) 

Denim & Paisley -


Leather Jacket - Topshop
Blouse - Lily Lulu Fashion
Denim Skirt - Topshop
Loafers - Clarks

This probably my all time favourite outfit from this month. I just love how good the paisley print blouse and the denim skirt look together! I think they are perfect for this seasons 70's trend! This was definitely my go to outfit this month. 



Duster Coat - Primark
Slogan Top - Topshop
Trousers - Primark
Heels - Lily Lulu Fashion
Bag - Topshop

I really like this outfit because its different to what I have styled before and it was a nice change from denim and the 70's trend this month. The heels are just perfect with this outfit! 



Jacket - Zara
Top - Topshop
Ripped Jeans - Topshop
Chunky Boots - Primark
Hat - Primark

This outfit was perfect for those casual days throughout April. It was nice to style this Zara jacket again as well! Easy to wear & comfy = Perfect!



*The only day that it was warm enough to go without tights!*

Leather Jacket - Topshop
Top - New Look
Denim Skirt - Topshop
Bag - Topshop
Loafers - Clarks
Hat - Primark

This was the first outfit I styled when I brought this amazing denim skirt and it was the only day where it was warm enough to wear it without tights! I don't think it would have looked as good with tights.

What is your favourite outfit of mine from this month? Doesn't have to be from the four above, if you have another favourite, I would love to know! Feel free to leave it in the comments and I will reply as soon as I can! :)

Thats all for tonights post, I hope you liked it!
Thank you so much for reading! Have a nice evening! :)

Michaela xx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Loads of 70's vibes in this post! <3 Love it!

    http://fashionistachic14.blogspot.co.uk/
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/fashionistachic14-12984939
    https://instagram.com/isobelceline/

    ReplyDelete

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig