Ireland Part Two

Hello Everyone!
Hope you all had a good day!

Today's post is continuing from my recent post - Ireland Part One and this will be the last post about my trip to Ireland. Hope you enjoy it! :)

Day Four - The Mountains

For the last couple of days we decided to venture out into the fields and just have a wonder so we could look at the views. Of course I took my camera with me and I was taking photo's of everything haha! The photo's show just how far into the mountains we were because the first half of the photos are just up the road from where we was staying!



Made some friends whilst out taking photo's haha :)


This is just outside the house we were staying at :)

I would have included more photo's from the area where we was staying but because most of the photo's are pretty much the same, I thought it would get a bit boring for you. We were surrounded by fields and mountains! However, the views were just beautiful and I don't think my photos do it justice. aha :)

Craig Mountain -

On the Forth day a family member offered to drive up Craig Mountain which was the nearest mountain that the public could drive up. The road up the mountain was long, bumpy and steep but it was worth it when you got to the top. The views were just amazing! You could see all the way out to the sea and all the other mountains surrounding the area. There was also a group of sheep that ran along the road in front of us and then up the sides of the mountain.

Here are some photos from the very top of Craig Mountain, hope you like them!

At the very top of the mountain, the 
road just drops out of view!






Day Five - 

The last day was mainly traveling back to Shannon airport. As much as I liked Ireland, I really couldn't wait to get home! It was lovely but nothing beats your own home and your own bed! The car journey felt like ages (admittedly it was about three hours) but we did stop off in Galway for a break. Plus, I wanted to have a little look in Penny's! (Primark) I didn't buy anything though, there wasn't anything that jumped out at me. I did notice a Topshop but I didn't want to drag my family around for hours in there so I didn't go in. It did take a lot of self control to walk away from it though! aha :) 

The rest of the journey went by in a blur because I was just thinking of home and how much I couldn't wait to land back in England, although, my trip to Ireland was lovely and I enjoyed seeing the sights around the small town of Letterfrack. I would love to go back to Ireland but I would visit Northern Ireland, maybe Dublin as I have heard good things about there and I would love to visit! 

That's all for my trip to Ireland, thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed the posts!
Feel free to leave any comments and I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Michaela xx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig