Modern Tailoring

Hello Everyone!
Hope you all have had a good week!

This week has been an odd week for me, some good days and some bad days. I'm just glad this week is over now, so I can enjoy the weekend and start afresh next week! 
On Tuesday my family and I got a little kitten! She is just adorable! I have included a photo at the end of this post. I have spent today indoors looking after her as the rest of my family were at work and school. I was planning to be productive with my time and catch up on my blog posts. However, looking after this little one made it very difficult! haha :) I did manage to get a few posts done but not as many as I would have liked. 

Anyway, this is today's outfit and I hope you like it!












Duster Coat - Primark
Top - Topshop
Check Trousers - Primark
Peep Toe Heels - Lily Lulu Fashion
Bag - Topshop

For today's outfit I wanted to go for a more tailored look which is why I decided to style these check trousers from Primark. I brought them last year and I haven't really worn them much, and so I am trying to style them more. For this outfit, I decided to pair them with my Faux Sake tee from Topshop and my powder blue duster coat from Primark. I thought the top would add a casual feel to the outfit and the blue duster coat adds some colour to the outfit.

I chose to wear my nude peep toes heels from LilyLulu Fashion because the colour matched the check print on the trousers. Plus I think they add a modern touch to the outfit. The cream bag is from Topshop and I chose it to match the shoes.

Hope you liked my outfit! How would you style these trousers?

Here's a photo of our new kitten!
If you want to see more adorable photo's, follow my Instagram! :)
Leave your Insta links below if you want! :)


Feel free to leave any comments below and I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked it!
Have a good evening!

Michaela xx
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I love the outfit, the blue jacket is quite unique! x

    eastofsiam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love that T-shirt its brill! Also is this your kitten? I am so so in love!!!

    Thanks so much for your follow on bloglovin - I have followed back as you have such a lovley blog Cant wai tto see more x

    Love Laura (Smile At Style) xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :) yeah, she's 8 weeks old :)
      Your welcome lovely! I love your blog & your outfits are just perfect! :D
      Thank you for following back! :) xx

      Delete
  3. One of my fave outfits of yours Michaela! <3

    http://www.fashionistachic14.blogspot.co.uk/
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/fashionistachic14-12984939

    ReplyDelete

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig