My First Liebster Award!!

Hello Everyone!
Hope you had a good day!

Exciting post today! :D I have been nominated for my very first blog award!! It means so much to be nominated and I really cannot thank Katie and Rebecca from Both&Both enough for nominating me! You should definitely head over and check them out, they have a lovely blog!

I'm sure many of you have seen and know of the Liebster Award but of those of you who don't, here is a quick explanation -

The Liebster Award is set up to support new and up coming bloggers with under 200 followers. I love the idea of this because blogging is about building a community and friendships through writing about what you love and by having this award, it helps bloggers share their love for each other and helps spread the word about the new and up coming bloggers. 

The name 'Liebster' is German and it means - Sweetest, Kindest, Dearest, Nicest, Beloved, Lovely, Kind, Cute, Pleasant, Welcome, Valued and Endearing. It really is a lovely award to be nominated for and I can't wait to nominate others for it! 


The Rules

1. Thank the blog who nominated you and link back to them
2. Nominate up to 11 other bloggers to receive the reward
3. Answer 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you
4. Tell your readers 11 facts about you
5. Give your nominees 11 questions to answer on their blog when they
post they nomination 
6. Add the Liebster Award badge to your blog


Here are my questions from Both & Both,

1. What was the most interesting thing that happened to you today?

I had quite relaxed day today. The main thing I did was pop into town for a couple of hours. I guess the most interesting thing I did was shop. Boring I know! haha 
I did by a Colour B4 hair colour remover that I will be using next week so that would be interesting to see what colour my hair will turn out! 

2. Is there anything in your wardrobe that you never wear but utterly refuse to get rid off?

Yes! I have a couple of skirts that I loved when I brought them but they have been sat in my wardrobe for about a year now and I still have not worn them! But I still keep them because I 'might' wear them at some point. haha :) 

3. Have you ever seen a film at the cinema more than once? What was it?

I haven't yet seen a film twice in the cinema but I am be seeing Cinderella again tonight with some friends! I first saw it the weekend it came out in cinemas with my boyfriend :)

4. Tea or Coffee?

Tea all the way!! Coffee is too bitter for me, even with lots of sugar!

5. What would you like to do tomorrow?

If the weather was on my side, I would love to go to Hastings to enjoy the beach, amusements and do some shopping!  

6. Which makeup item can you absolutely, never-ever-ever, live without?

Probably pressed face powder because you can wear it everyday, plus it helps even out your skin/covers dark under eyes

7. What's your signature dish?

Enchiladas! 

8. Why did you start blogging?

I started blogging because I wanted to get into the fashion industry and I read blogs like The Pixie Cut & Salt and Chic and I basically wanted to have my own blog like them. They really inspired me! I also thought that by having blog, it would promote me as a designer because I would be able to write about the clothing I have made. I created Delicate Rose in January last year but it didn't take off well and I ended up just stopping because I didn't feel confident and I felt like I wasn't good enough. It was only in January this year that I really wanted to give it another go. It helped when I started interning at Mod Dolly because I became inspired again and also my friend Paige (Paige Joanna) encouraged me to start it up again. 

9. Describe yourself in three words

Quiet, Friendly, Creative

10. Now describe yourself in three words through the eyes of your best friend!
*I couldn't think of any so I just asked my best friend! Is this cheating..?*

Outgoing, Caring, Funny

11. How do you feel about trying something new?

I would love too!

Now for the 11 random facts about myself!

1. I'm naturally blonde

2. I have wanted a thigh tattoo since I was 16 but I have still not got one

3. I am always cold. Even when it's hot outside, the slightest bit of wind will make me cold

4. I make my own clothing

5. I have still not found the perfect red lipstick to match my skin tone

6. My favourite band is McFly 

7. Terrified of zombies. I know they are not real...I really really hope not anyway. 

8. I hate horror films

9. We own: 2 cats, 3 Terrapins, 1 bearded dragon, 1 snake, 2 hamsters and too many fish to count. Yeah, it's basically a zoo in my house! haha :)

10. I have a genuine interest in history

11. I have decided that I will someday own a house/apartment in Paris (I can dream!)

Finally here are my nominees for the award and the 11 questions for them to answer! :)

I nominate El's fashion Fix, One Hand in my Pocket, Holly Olivia Creates, Style Al Fresco and Fashionistachic14. I love these blogs! They put so much work into each post and I really recommend you to have a read!! :)

Here are my questions for you to answer -

1. If money wasn't an object, where would you travel this year?
2. Are you going to any festivals this summer? If not what festival would you love to attend?
3. What is your all time favourite film?
4. Why did you start blogging?
5. Who are your favourite bloggers?
6. If you had to choose, where would you shop for the rest of your life?
7. Who is your favourite brand/designer?
8. What do think of this year's 70's trend? 
9. Where would you like to see yourself in 5 years time?
10. What is your favourite food?
11. Lipstick or Lipgloss?

Can't wait to read your posts!! :D

Before I end this post I would just like to say one more big thank you to Katie & Rebecca from Both&Both for nominating me! :)

Thank you all for reading and I hope you enjoyed the post!
Feel free to leave any comments below and I will get back to you as soon as I can! 
Have a good evening!

Michaela xx
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Congratulations on your Liebster Award lovely! I really enjoyed reading post and thank you ever so much for nominating me, it means everything and more :) I had so much fun answering your questions :) xxxx

    www.elsfashionfix.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig