New Look Wishlist

Hello Everyone!
Hope you had a lovely day!

For today's post I have decided to create a wishlist using items from New Look. There are lots of lovely items in store & online at the moment and I had to share them with you! 

Here are my favourites at the moment - 

*All Items are linked below*
Kimono - £19.99
Crochet Shorts - £17.99
Striped Dress - £19.99
Tan Sandals - £15.99

So lets start with the kimono. I just love the print and it is just so pretty! You can pair it with anything and it will instantly update your outfit! Even just pairing it with a pair of black skinny jeans and it will look good!

The striped dress is perfect for everyday wear and you can still dress it up for the evening. I was thinking about wearing the white sleeveless duster coat over the top with the black lace up pumps. I would also wear my oversized fedora with it. I'm already planning outfits and I don't own the main two pieces! haha :)

I think the crochet shorts are perfect for the summer and the festival season, they are so pretty! You could even pair these with the kimono and tan sandals! 

I love both pairs of shoes as they would be great for spring/summer! I must have these shoes in my wardrobe! I didn't wear many summery shoes last year so I am really looking forward to buying some for this year! The tan sandals are quite basic so they will go with more outfits which is  always good. 
The lace up pumps are just amazing! I've seen so many bloggers style them and they look so pretty! I would to have a pair of my own to style. 

What item/s would you love to own out of the ones above? Or is there any other items from New Look your loving at the moment? I would love to chat with you about it! 
Feel free to leave any comments below or tweet me on twitter! Search - @michaelapunnett 

That's all for today's post! Hope you liked it!
Thank you for reading and have a nice evening!

Michaela xx





SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I have a similar Breton striped dress from NL- Bardot style. I love their flats at the moment as well x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh you should definitely do a post on it! I have read some of your posts and I love your blog! Just followed you on bloglovin as well! :) xx

      Delete

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig