Outfit Layouts

Hello Everyone!
Hope you are all well!

For today's post I decided to style some of the new items I received recently. I thought it would be nice change to show you how I styled the items this way. I will be doing an outfit post for some of them later in the week. :)
The main items are from Mod Dolly and Lily Lulu. The floral co-ord is from Mod Dolly and I won the paisley blouse and peep toe heels in a competition that was held by Lily Lulu Fashion. You should check them out, they have some really nice pieces that are not too expensive. 

Here is how I styled the floral Mod Dolly co-ord! Hope you like them! -

Co-ord - Mod Dolly
Kimono - New Look
Instax Mini 8 camera - Urban Outfitters

Shorts - Mod Dolly
Crop Top - Topshop
Chunky Sandals - New Look
Diana F+ camera - Urban Outfitters

Top - Mod Dolly
Denim Skirt - Topshop
Chunky Sandals - New Look

I love this co-ord and I cannot wait to wear it out! Bring on summer! :)
The floral print is perfect for summer and it will brighten up your day even if the weather isn't that sunny outside. Since it is two piece set you can make three outfit from it and you can mix and match the items! I am hoping to get some more co-ords for summer because you can get three outfits out of buying the one set.

Here are the two items I won from the Lily Lulu fashion easter competition (Blouse & Peep toe heels) -

Blouse - Lily Lulu
Jeans - Topshop
Peep Toe Heels - Lily Lulu
Lipstick - Boots

Blouse - Lily Lulu
Denim Skirt - Topshop
Peep Toe Heels - Lily Lulu


I love the print on this blouse! It is a paisley pattern that looks like it has a watercolour effect, as if it has been hand painted. It matches the 70's trend as well with the colour palette and the print!
The nude peep toe heels are just beautiful!! Although I had a hard time trying to chose between the black pair and the nude pair. I even went to Twitter and Instagram and asked my followers to try and help me decide! As you can see, I went for the nude pair and I am so glad I did! I love them!

I have a family birthday party to go to on Saturday and I am planning on wearing the first outfit I created with the blouse. The one with the black skinny jeans and red lipstick. I am hoping it will be light still when we get there so I can get some outfit photo's! haha :)

What one is your favourite outfit? How would you style them?
Feel free to let me know in the comments and I will get back to you as soon as I can! :)

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed it!
Have a nice evening!

Michaela xx
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Love the stylings. Floral tops are to die for!

    eastofsiam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :D I do love a floral top! haha :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Cute outfits. I love the pattern on that shirt!

    Faye x
    i wish i could wink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :D it's lovely isn't it! haha :)

      Delete
  3. Loveee these layouts! Also loving the lighting in these girl ;) brilliant!

    http://www.fashionistachic14.blogspot.co.uk/
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/fashionistachic14-12984939

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! it was so hard to get the lighting right on these haha :) xx

      Delete

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig