Paisley Dreams

Hello Everyone!
Hope you all had a good start to the week!

How has your day been? 
I have spent today indoors attempting to alter a bridesmaid dress for my next door neighbour! haha :) It has taken a lot longer than I thought it would because it has so many layers! I was planning to spend some of the day planning posts for the week ahead but I will have to do it tomorrow. After spending practically all day on on the dress, I have started to get a bit of a head ache. 

For today's outfit post, I thought I would show you my recent purchases from Lily Lulu Fashion. You may recognise the items from my previous post 'Outfit Layouts'. I liked one of the outfits so much that I thought I would do an outfit post for you! :)









Hat - Primark
Leather Jacket - Topshop
Paisley Blouse - Lily Lulu Fashion
Jeans - Topshop
Peep Toe Heels - Lily Lulu Fashion

Staring with the gorgeous paisley print blouse from Lily Lulu Fashion. I just love it! The print is amazing and I love the colours! It is perfect for this seasons 70's trend! I decided to style it with a pair of black skinny jeans and a leather jacket because I originally styled this outfit for a night out, however I am thinking of styling it a bit different next time. Maybe go for a festival sort of vibe? 

The nude peep toe heels are also from Lily Lulu and I love them! I don't usually go for nude but these are just too pretty not too! Although, I still had trouble deciding between the black and nude pair, I even went to Twitter and Instagram and asked you all to help me decide! haha :) I am so glad I went for the nude pair because it makes a change from black and I don't usually buy other colours (which I plan to change this year!)

The leather jacket and jeans are from Topshop and the hat is from Primark. I have had these items for a while but I still love them! You can style them with almost everything, especially the jeans and leather jacket! 

That's all for tonight's post, I hope you liked it!
Thank you so much for reading and feel free to leave any comments below! I will reply as soon as I can! :)

Have a nice evening!

Michaela xx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. What a lovely bag and top, they really make the whole outfit stand out! x

    eastofsiam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I have followed you on bloglovin! I love your blog! :) xx

      Delete

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig