Tuesday Antics

Hello Everyone!
Hope you all are well!

For today's post I have decided to write about my day. I thought it would be nice to do something a bit different to my usual posts. I hope you enjoy it and please let me know what you think!

Starting with this morning, I decided that today would be a day of sewing because I have got so much fabric now that I need to start doing something with it! Although it didn't quite go to plan as I had to pop out for a bit however I did start making a tan a-line mini skirt! I managed to make the pattern and cut the pieces out before I had to go out.

This is the skirt so far -


At the moment it is just pinned together and I will most likely finish it on Thursday. It just needs sewing together, a waistband and a zip. I'm quite happy with it so far though as I wasn't too sure on the fabric at first but now its pinned together it doesn't look too bad. Hopefully it will look even better when its finished! 

My recent order from Topshop turned up! Yay! I finally have a denim skirt! After so long of dreaming and styling outfits on Polyvore, I finally have one of my own! I really cannot wait to style it! I was going to wear it today but as I was sewing and that, I didn't want to ruin it. Although I did wear my Faux Sake tee. You can see how I styled it below!


Denim Jacket, Top, Skirt, Bag - All Topshop
Boots, Hat - Primark

As today was a casual kinda day I decide to pair my faux sake tee with my jersey skater skirt and a denim jacket. I love this skirt, you can style it with anything and it is so easy to wear! Apart from the boots and my hat, the rest of the outfit is from Topshop.

I love the size of my red bag! It's not too small and it can still fit everything I need in it as well as my DSLR camera in it which is a bonus! I have had it for about a year now but I hope Topshop start creating a similar style/size bags as I would love to have one in a neutral colour.

I also won a competition today! I won a £50 voucher for LILY LULU Fashion, so I spent this afternoon choosing some items from their website. I have just ordered from them and a outfit post will be up when my items arrive! haha :)
You should definitely check them out, they have some really nice pieces that are not too expensive!

That's all I did today, it was quite nice just having a casual/semi productive day. haha :)

Hope you enjoyed it and please let me know what you think! I may do future posts like this if you like it! :)

Thank you for reading and have a nice evening!

Michaela xx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig