Wednesday Styling - City Chic

Hello Everyone!
Hope you all had a good day!

For this weeks style I decided to go for a minimal look and a style that you can wear on days that are slightly cooler. I wanted to create an outfit that you can wonder around the city in and still look stylish. I would love to own this sort of outfit because you don't need to make too much of an effort but you still look stylish and on trend.

Here is how I interpreted the minimal look, hope you like it!
You can see all the item details here -

I decided to style a pair of white ripped skinny jeans with a striped bardot style top. Both items are from New Look and I thought they would look perfect together. I chose to add these amazing lace up shoes, I think they are from New Look but you can get similar pairs from Primark and other high street stores. I love the style of these shoes! They look amazing on and I think they would go with anything!

The navy fedora hat is from River Island and I chose it to match the blue stripes on the bardot top. Plus I thought it would add to the 'chic, minimal style' I was trying to achieve. To add to the look I added some silver rings and a choker style necklace. I wanted to keep the colours to a minimum which is why I chose silver and navy colours. The tortoise shell sunglasses and the pink lipstick add that tiny bit of colour to make the outfit stand out. 

What do you think of the outfit? Would you style it differently? Let me know in the comments and I will reply as soon as I can! :)

Sorry it's a bit of a short post but I have a huge headache and I cannot concentrate properly. I hope you liked the post anyway!

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked the outfit!

Michaela xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig