Wednesday Styling - City Pastels

Hello Everyone!
Hope you have had a good week so far!

Today's weather has just been pure bliss! Sunshine, clear skies and it was warm! Spring is finally here and I hope it stays! I was in London today like usual and the weather was just perfect. I decided to base today's style post on spring and how to dress for the spring days in the city. 

Lot's of pastel colours and keeping cool at the same time! Hope you like it!


You can see all the item details here - 

I think most of the items are from Topshop but to be sure, just click the link above!

This kimono is just beautiful!! Pastel colours, floral print, a kimono and keeps you cool? Perfect! I seriously need this in my wardrobe, it is just so pretty! It will instantly update an outfit with the on trend pastel colours. You could also dress the kimono up for evening wear by layering it over some black skinny jeans and adding some heels. 

How cute are these sandals!? I love them! I hardly wear sandals and these are the perfect style for me because I don't like the bit between the toes that most sandals have. I know you can get ones without the bit between the toes but I don't always like them. I'm fussy with sandals. Plus I love t-bar shoes, so these sandals are just perfect. 

I love the mom style shorts, I don't think I pull of the jean version so I think I might give the shorts a try. I like that they are high waisted but they are not tight against the legs so you keep cool. 

The lace cami top is just so cute! I love anything lace and this top is just so pretty! I decided to style it with the shorts because it is a tight fitting crop top and I thought it would go nicely with the shorts.

What do you think of this outfit? What is your favourite piece? I would love to know! :)

That's all for today's post, I hope you liked it!
Thank you so much for reading and feel free to leave any comments below! I will reply as soon as I can! :)

Michaela xx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. My favourite piece is definitely the kimono! I need to have one this spring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is lovely isn't it! haha :) They are really handy in spring because they just so easy to style and use as a cover up :) xx

      Delete

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig