Wednesday Styling - Denim A-Line Skirt

Hello Everyone!
Hope you all have had a good week so far!

For todays Wednesday style post I decided to style my new denim a-line skirt and faux sake tee from Topshop. I wanted to create an outfit with both pieces together to see what they looked like because I haven't actually worn them together yet. I tried to style them with similar items that I have at home which is why it is quite basic. However I quite like it as it is a easy day to day outfit.

Anyway, this is how I have styled the top and skirt, hope you like it!

You can see all the items here - 

I really cannot wait to wear this outfit! I may even wear it tomorrow! Make sure you look out on my Instagram for a photo of it all together! Username - @michaelapunnett02 
Feel free to leave your Instagram links below! :) 

I will most likely be writing an outfit post for these items very soon so keep a look out! :)

That's all for today's post, sorry it's a short one. I didn't get home till late tonight and didn't have much time to write after making dinner and that. 

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed it!

Michaela xx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig