Wednesday Styling - Spring Fever

Hello Everyone!
Hope you all have had a good week so far!

How has your day been? 
Like usual I have been with Mod Dolly in London today but instead of being in the studio, we had a little outing in Notting Hill. We went to visit a boutique in Portobello Road. I have never been to Portobello Road before so it was nice to finally put an image to the name! It is a lovely area of London and we saw so many beautiful houses! Even managed to get a few outfit photo's with thanks to Paige! ;) 

Anyway here is today's Wednesday Style, hope you like it! :)


You can view the items here - 

Most of the items are from New Look but you can check by using the link above. 

I have fallen in love with this outfit! 
The printed shorts are from New Look and they are lovely! The colours and the intricate pattern looks really effective. Perfect for the summer months! :) The top is also from New Look and it is perfect for days out in the sun. It looks like a jersey fabric so I think it will keep you cool and comfortable. The good thing about this top, is that you could also dress it up by adding some black skinny jeans, heels and some jewellery. 

I love the vintage style box bag! The bag is a lovely tan colour that I think brings out the colours in the shorts. I would love to own a bag like this, I have been searching for ages for a vintage one but I may give in and get this one from New Look. 

I have recently brought a pair of tortoise shell sunglasses from Topman, for only £2!! All I thought when I saw them was 'Sod it, who cares that they are mens? They are £2!' To be honest I don't think you can tell the difference anyway! :) 

What do you think about the outfit? What is your favourite item? I would love to know! Feel free to leave any comments below and I will reply as soon as I can! :)

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked it! 
Have a nice evening! 

Michaela xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig