ASOS Wishlist

Hello Everyone!
Hope you all had a good day!

Recently I have found myself constantly looking on the ASOS website dreaming about all the amazing items they have in at the moment. I really love their festival section on the website and even though I'm not going to any festivals this year, I thought I can still dress as if I was.
So for today's post I have decided to show you my favourite pieces! Let me know what you think of them!




As I had added all of this to my basket I was curious to see what the damage was and the total of these items came to £363!! If only I had that sort of money! ;) 

My favourite out of these is the cream crochet dress! It just looks so elegant and pretty! I like the relaxed skater style and the cut out shoulders. Plus the crochet panels are just lovely! I would love to wear this for a wedding I am attending this month but you can't wear white to a wedding... can you? If this was in a pastel blue or something then it would have been perfect! Oh well :)

Got to love a bit of denim for festival style! It is perfect for layering with crochet and bright prints. I just love the two denim pieces, especially the shirt dress! You can style it in so many ways! The light mid wash effect is lovely and is just the right colour that will go with everything. I would love to style this with the tan sandals, the bracelets above, a tan fridge bag and some round sunglasses for a relaxed, beach vibe. 

I have fallen in love with the rust suede jacket! The colour is just amazing! However at £120 there is no way I will be able to afford it any time soon. Someday I will be able to go shopping and not have to look at the price tag! I can dream can't I? ;) 

Lastly the print on the paisley playsuit is gorgeous! The colours go so well together and I love paisley  print. I don't usually like V neck styles but as I love the print so much, I may have to give it a try and see how it looks on me. I can imagine it be being very comfy and easy to wear in the sun. 

What do you think of the items I have chosen? Do you have a favourite? I would love to know! Feel free to leave any comments and I will reply as soon as I can! :)

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked it!
Have a nice evening! :)

Michaela xx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Great picks! I feel like every time I go on ASOS's website I drop $100! You should definitely get the suede jacket - so hot right now!

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! :) Ahh me too! I wish I had the money too! haha :) Love your blog by the way! I just followed you on bloglovin! xx

      Delete

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig