Red Head

Hello Everyone!
Hope you all had a nice bank holiday weekend!

I spent my weekend lazing about with my boyfriend and family, the weather wasn't too great so it was nice to have a relaxed long weekend. Yesterday I did manage to get some outfit photos which was good, otherwise I wouldn't have anything to post tonight. Where the weather hasn't been great, I haven't been able to stock up on outfits. I like to be ahead with my outfits but it just didn't happen this time, which is annoying. I am planning to get lots of outfits this week so this sort of thing doesn't happen again. Hopefully all will go to plan! :)

My boyfriend Harry usually takes my outfit photo's using my Nikon D5000 but this week he was borrowing a camera from his uni course, so we decided to use it to see the difference in picture quality. The camera we used was the Canon 7D and I was shocked at the results! The Canon had picked up so much colour that it made my hair look red in the photos! As you know my hair is not red but more of a faded purple colour. So you can see why we were shocked at the picture quality with this camera. I had red hair about two years ago now but seeing these photos makes me miss it!
It was a shame that the weather was bad because we would have gone out further to test the Canon and see what we could achieve with it.

Since I was having a lazy weekend, I thought I would style a relaxed outfit that is perfect for days in and keeping warm.










Parka Coat - Topshop
Cable Knit Jumper - Topman
Blouse - H&M
Jeans - Topshop
Boots - Primark

Even though its meant to be spring, the weather as you know has not been great. So I found it quite disappointing to bring out my big parka in the end of April. What happened to this so called heat wave? As much as I love the coat, I'm not keen on wearing it during spring. 

I have had this parka for about three years now and its still going strong! Well there are a few places where it is a bit worn but it is still usable and does its job. I got it from Topshop about three years ago and to be honest I haven't seen a better one since. I find that the quality of the parka's have gone a bit down hill for Topshop. I could be wrong but that is just my opinion. 
My jeans are also from Topshop and they are the most comfy pair of jeans I own! They are the Jamie High Waisted style with ripped knees. I really want to own a pair that are not ripped as I can imagine they will be even more comfy than these ones!

The cable knit jumper is actually Harry's but I have kinda claimed it. I love it! Its a good thing he doesn't mind! ;) I prefer men's jumpers to women's anyway, I find that they are more of a relaxed fit and they are super comfy. The women's jumpers are not the same for me. If I do buy one I always go for two sizes up because I prefer them baggy. 

My blouse is from H&M and I love the colour! It is perfect for layering under jumpers and dresses as well as looking nice on its own. I also own a mustard colour and a bird print one in the same style. I find them so comfy and easy to wear!

The chunky lace up boots are from Primark and they are perfect for adding some height without wearing heels or wedges. They are good for days where you want to add some comfort to your outfit.

That's all for todays post, hope you liked it!
Thank you so much for reading and have a nice evening!

Michaela xx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Wow I really see a difference in the photos! Much more depth. Also I love the knit jumper with the shirt underneat, looks fancy and posh haha. x
    eastofsiam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah there is definitely a difference! haha :) Thank you so much lovely! :D xx

      Delete

© Delicate Rose. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig